Whether you’re out at the campground or enjoying a family gathering, this camping recipe for Dutch oven s’mores dip is a delicious treat everyone will love. All you need are a few simple ingredients, a fire, and a Dutch oven. Get the full recipe below.
- 1 package of graham cracker
- 1/2 c. of butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. butterscotch chips
- 2 c. miniature marshmallows or marshmallow fluff
- Build your campfire or heat your grill to a low heat. You’ll need 16-20 briquettes to start heating.
- Add heavy duty aluminum foil to the Dutch oven, lining it to prevent sticking.
- In another bowl, crush the graham crackers into crumbs, add butter, and combine.
- Press into the bottom of the Dutch oven creating a crust.
- Pour condensed milk into the crust and sprinkle with chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Top with marshmallows
- Prepare grill or campfire for low heat, using 16-18 charcoal briquettes or large wood chips.
- Line a cast-iron Dutch oven with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; press into the bottom of the Dutch oven. Pour milk over crust and sprinkle with chocolate and butterscotch chips. Top with marshmallows.
- Arrange six briquettes and place the Dutch oven over them. Cover, and add the rest to the top of the oven.
- Cook until marshmallows are melted, approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with graham crackers to dip or dish out like a pie.
Contact us today to find the best RV for your 2022 travels.