RCD RV is Here For You
Dear RCD RV Family,
RCD RV Supercenter has always thought of our employees and customers as family. With the recent Corona Virus crisis, the health and safety of this family has never been more important. With guidance from health authorities, we have implemented a strict plan within our dealerships to minimize the risk to our employees and customers.
First and foremost, RCD RV Supercenters will remain OPEN unless otherwise directed by authorities. We understand that an RV can be a home, work place, vacation, or a self-quarantine option for medical staff and first responders that are facing these tough times. We want to be able to provide RV’ers the support needed to maintain ‘regular’ life with their RV. Our Sales, Parts and Service Departments will remain available. You will be able to rely on RCD RV Supercenter.
Our Hours for Sales, Service, & Parts are: Mon-Sat 9am – 7pm
Our commitment to our community has always been a core value for RCD RV. Although we remain open, we have taken many steps recommended by the CDC to ensure the health and safety of guests visiting our stores, some of which include:
- Requiring all employees to frequently wash hands with warm soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- We are enacting a time frame for seniors of 60+ to visit our stores from 9-10am
- Staggering the work schedules for employees to limit the number of employees in a store at one time
- Limiting the number of visitors in our store at one time
- Using hand sanitizer frequently and having it available in all common work stations and available for customer use.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all common work surface areas, door handles, as well as vehicles in our showroom multiple times per day.
- Cleaning and disinfecting sales stations and manager’s office areas after a visit by every customer or employee.
- Requiring employees to evaluate their own health and stay home if they show signs of illness.
- Maintaining a distance of at least 6’ between employees and customers
- Disinfecting all service units before and after work is preformed
In these very uncertain times, RCD RV remains focused on the health and safety of our staff and customers as well as providing support for whatever your RV needs are. We encourage you to embrace these times as a chance to enjoy your family, make memories and enjoy the outdoors. RVing is still an opportunity to seclude yourself and your family, while still maintaining a sense of normalcy.
As the situation develops, we will continue to communicate our plan and availability.
Thank you for always being a valued member of the RCD RV Family.