Chinook Maverick Motor Home Class B+ RVs For Sale
The Chinook RV Maverick Class B+ motorhome packs a lot of features into an efficient space! This compact but well-equipped choice will make camping trips a breeze. And there are several layout options, including single or dual sofas, so you can choose the setup that works best for you.
Built on the Ford Transit 3.5L Chassis with a 3.5L Eco-Boost V6 engine, there is also AWD to get you across any weather or terrain. Solid surface countertops and shower provide an elegant look while also being easy to clean. There's plenty of storage including exterior boxes made of black powder coated steel with a rubber floor inlay to keep things in place. And you'll be able to stay connected with the Winegard Connect 2.0 with wi-fi.
Get ready for a grand adventure with the Chinook RV Maverick Class B+ diesel motorhome!
Chinook Maverick Class B+ gas motorhome DS highlights: Dual Sofas Rear Bath ... more about Maverick DS
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 24 ft 5 in Ext Width 7 ft 4 in Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 3 in Interior Color Platinum, Sand Hitch Weight 5000 lbs GVWR 11000 lbs Dry Weight 9380 lbs Cargo Capacity 1019 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 30 gals Grey Water Capacity 24 gals Black Water Capacity 24 gals Tire Size 16" Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.6L V6 Chassis Ford Transit AWD Wheelbase 148 in Refrigerator Type Dometic Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 1 Shower Size 32" x 29" Axle Weight Front 3624 lbs Axle Weight Rear 5756 lbs LP Tank Capacity 12.2 gal. Water Heater Type Truma Combi Plus AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info 32" Samsung TV Gross Combined Weight 16000 lbs Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Chinook Maverick Class B+ gas motorhome SS highlights: Rear Bath Booth Dinette ... more about Maverick SS
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 24 ft 5 in Ext Width 7 ft 4 in Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 3 in Interior Color Platinum, Sand Hitch Weight 5000 lbs GVWR 11000 lbs Dry Weight 9380 lbs Cargo Capacity 1019 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 30 gals Grey Water Capacity 24 gals Black Water Capacity 24 gals Tire Size 16" Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.5L V6 Chassis Ford Transit AWD Wheelbase 148 in Refrigerator Type Dometic Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 1 Shower Size 32" x 29" Axle Weight Front 3624 lbs Axle Weight Rear 5756 lbs LP Tank Capacity 12.2 gal. Water Heater Type Truma Combi Plus AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info 32" Samsung TV Gross Combined Weight 16000 lbs Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2023)
- Chassis: Ford Transit 3.SL Eco-Boost V6 engine 148” Wheel Base AWD
- Wheels: 16” Aluminum, two front & two rear, inner rears steel with valve extenders
- Entry Step: Manual flip down 300 lb rated folding step on rear bumper
- Floor Frame Substructure: Steel Tubing, 2"x 4" welded assembly, mounted on rubber isolator pads
- Floor Structure (25-yr warranty): 3/4" w/ Hushmat thermo barrier & moisture barrier on bottom
- Floor Covering: Infinity Woven Vinyl single sheet
- Hydraulic over Electric Leveling System: 4-point Leveling
- Refrigerator: Dometic 6 CF black panel Dual-Swing Motion doors, Gas/ Electric
- Microwave: 1.1 CF SS Convection Microwave
- Cooktop: Single Induction Cooktop - Removable, for exterior cooking
- Dual Sofas in Living room (DS): 2 Sofas in Living room which make into a large king-size bed -- 76 " x 84" King Bed.
- Single Sofa with Booth Dinette (SS): Single Sofa with Booth Dinette that makes in a bed -- 76 " x 84"
- Interior Multiplex switching: KIB Electronics multi-plex system with area switches & master touch controls above wardrobe & Smart phone controllable Via App.
- Entertainment Center Package: 32" Samsung TV, High Performance JBL by Harman Aura In-Wall Media Center with JBL Sub-Woofer & JBL 6.5" Coaxial ceiling speakers. Media center function includes: FM, HDMI in & out, Bluetooth, Aux & USB.
- LED Lights: LED Ceiling (dimmable} & Accent Night-Lights
- Lagun Table
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Solid Surface Shower
- Over Cab Cabinet w/ Storage
- Water Tank Capacity: 30 gallon
- Grey Holding Tank Capacity: 24 gallon
- Black Holding Tank Capacity: 24 gallon
- LP Tank Capacity: 12.2 gallon
- Sidewall Structure: Rolled Aluminum wall tubing, welded structure bonded, Insulated and formed using .055 Aluminum Sidewall Skins bonded with Sika adhesive
- Roof Structure: R 16" O.C. Truss-style Aluminum rafter roof insulated with rolled fiberglass insulation and covered with 3/8" OSB then .055 Aluminum metal outer skin
- Wall & Roof Finish: Interior panel substrate with Soft Touch, padded Material finishing Welded
- Exterior Storage Boxes: Steel boxes, powder coated black with rubber floor inlay
- Front & Rear: Fiberglass front and rear Caps
- Tail lights: Automotive Tail lights
- Batteries (2): 6v. Group 27 AGM House Batteries in under-floor Storage 400 Amp hours
- Dual Pane frameless Windows: Automotive design with openable section and screens
- Duo Window Shades: MCD Day I Night Roller Shades
- Power Cord Smart Plug - Detachable: 30 Amp Power Cord
- Battery Disconnect: Located in battery bay for ease of use
- 12v Power Distribution Center: 30 amp power distribution center with Converter/ Fuse Panel
- Inverter: 3000 watt Xantrex inverter with charger
- Heating System: Truma Combi-Plus heater system with integrated water heater
- Air Conditioner: 15,000 BTU
- Powered Vent fan (in bathroom): w/ Rain Sensor and Reversible function
- Exterior Plumbing: Swan System multi-function system, ease of winterization and hookup
- Exterior LED Lighting: Passengers Side and Rear Entry LED lighting
- Satellite & Wi-Fi On Board: Winegard Connect 2.0 with Wi-Fi, TV, AM/FM & Capable 4G LTE
- Solar Panels: 400-watt total Solar Panel capacity
- 4-Camera System (4) cameras: 1 front, 2 sides and 1 rear+ monitor display
- Lithium Battery 630 Ahr battery with 2nd Alternator
- System Cabinetry Cherry or Maple
Interior Décor Options
- Platinum: Platinum Dark grey tone fabric & Infinity Woven Gray WW-4 Flooring
- Sand: Sand tone fabric & Infinity Woven Brown WW-2 Flooring
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Chinook had been one of the top names in motorhomes since its debut as Mair & Son, Inc. back in 1938. However, it was not until the early 1950s that mass produced motorhomes started hitting the road, only proving that Chinook RV has consistently been an innovative leader in the motorhome industry, which stayed true throughout the years. With the incorporation of fiberglass, Chinook was able to be one of the first companies to create a sleek and aerodynamic design; making Chinook one of the most sought after brands.
Due to Chinook’s early success, they began to further their use of fiberglass throughout the overall construction process. In 1971, the first one-piece all fiberglass shell had been successfully developed and this sleek body style revolutionized the entire RV industry and had customers trading in their boxy, gas guzzlers for the beautiful aerodynamic design.
Chinook’s unparalleled innovation set a tone in the market as the best brand in the nation for decades. However, no one stays at the top forever. The Great Recession in America hit hard and Chinook RV was forced to end production in 2005. By the following year, the doors were officially closed.
In a phone conversation in February 2011 with Chinook’s then owner Gary Lukehart, he stated the original manufacturing jigs and equipment were being kept in storage on his ranch in Yakima, “until a time when the economy may improve and someone may decide to make an investment to bring Chinook back.” Luckily, his patience paid off when he received a call from a man in Las Vegas. The online community of Chinook owners felt the ground shake as news broke that the rebirth of the brand was in progress. Phil Rizzio, the owner of several large U.S. dealerships, purchased most everything from Lukehart and took over the process of resurrecting the brand in 2013. After three years of hard work and dedication, the Chinook RV legacy was reborn.